Working with our customers to determine their design needs is critical to our process. We believe creating a finished product that aligns with their vision is important for customer satisfaction.
PreConPro works closely with your production team to deliver quick, innovative, and cost effective concrete designs and its quality control procedures. Through our value engineering principles with use of the detailed engineering analysis, we can help cut your costs with the most accurate designs while still maintaining best in class quality and complying to regional codes.
PreConPro offers wide range of services related to concrete technology for a precast company such as yours. These include –
- Planning and setting up of a concrete QC laboratory.
- Selection of raw materials for an economic and quality compliant concrete.
- Development of concrete mix designs in accordance with local codes & standards.
- Defining and conducting staff trainings on standard operating procedures for the QC laboratory.
- Development of test plans & statistical analysis tools to ensure concrete quality control.
With extensive experience and a real focus on customer satisfaction, you can rely on us for your next precast plant or an existing one. We provide professional consulting services with a real focus on customer satisfaction.
- Professional responsibility to our clients.
- Superior knowledge base and international experience.
- High quality and valuable consulting deliverables.
- Highest professional work ethic and standards.
- Real focus on customer satisfaction.
Does precast allow me the flexibility to alter my building at a later stage?
Yes. The precast buildings can be changed, just like the ones done by any other traditional construction method. Cutting new openings or amending the use of the building can be done in within the regulatory frameworks.
Do I need a lot of repetitions in my architecture to make precast concrete feasible?
No. The industrially manufactured precast concrete does not require repetitions. The combination of automation and flexible formwork systems has eliminated the requirement of wide repetitions.
How fast do I achieve my ROI targets from a precast plant?
This depends on your business plan and market conditions. We at PreConPro are happy to assist you in financial modelling of a business plan as well as the necessary feasibility studies. Please contact us directly to know more.
In which countries is precast concrete feasible?
Everywhere, literally. Climate conditions like temperature, UV radiation or humidity do not affect the production or installation of precast concrete elements. Today the system is applied in countries with respective temperatures ranging from -50 to +50 degrees Celsius.