Your existing precast or prefab operations not achieving the planned goals? PreConPro addresses your situation through a carefully planned, tailored and documented approach.
PreConPro team will review your strategic business plan as well as the company’s current state and future state value chain map. Our business improvement experts will then interview managers, supervisors and key employees before performing an overall business assessment of the shop floor, standard operating procedures (SOP) and business systems leading to a documented approach and program consistent with strategic company objectives of achieving a certain productivity, quality and profitability.
Some of the benefits we deliver you –
- A tailored plan to achieve the desired results in a stipulated time frame by recommending changes in areas such as machinery, CAD system, ERP software, concrete technology, raw material sourcing, SOPs, business processes, organisational structure or anything else that might be causing the current troubles
- The plan connects all levels of the organization with a documented method of how the customer will achieve the desired future state
- Establish a time framed improvement schedule carefully aligned to measurable results and linked to key performance indicators
- We stay by your side unless we see that you have achieved your goals
With extensive experience and a real focus on customer satisfaction, you can rely on us for your next precast plant or an existing one. We provide professional consulting services with a real focus on customer satisfaction.
- Professional responsibility to our clients.
- Superior knowledge base and international experience.
- High quality and valuable consulting deliverables.
- Highest professional work ethic and standards.
- Real focus on customer satisfaction.
Is precast concrete durable?
Concrete lasts for decades. Egyptian and Romans used an ancient form of concrete for buildings and structures that still exist today. Concrete is used where the structural stability has to be maintained for long periods. Effective design detailing helps to lengthen the life of a concrete building; precast manufacturers can offer guidance on designing for durability. Current standards lay out service periods for buildings of up to 75 or more years. Precast concrete sustains this duration easily.
How safe is precast concrete against fire?
The components of concrete – cement (limestone, clay and gypsum) and aggregate materials – are chemically inert and therefore virtually non-combustible. It's also incredibly resistant to fire, which makes it a safe bet for any kind of construction. Concrete does not emit any toxic fumes when exposed to fire. Not only is the structural stability maintained for longer periods, but concrete construction prevents the spread of the fire from one building to another.
How much investment do I need for a precast plant?
This depends totally on your local conditions, project plans and investment outlook. We at PreConPro are happy to discuss in detail and to guide you through the complete process to help you achieve success in your investment vision. Please contact us to know more.