We assist you in refining your ideas and strategies, and mould them into a viable business. PreConPro in its strategy workshops with your team, challenges your assumptions, fill gaps in your thinking, does independent research and analysis, and help formulate business models, tactics and strategies.
We help crystalize your long term competitive advantage, identify target markets, and plan for business scalability. This results in a compelling package comprising of a detailed business plan with financial forecasts. Our consultants have hands on experience starting, defining and growing businesses.
Our focus is to realise your vision and develop a road map to it which includes but is not limited to –
- Workshops to identify market demand and requirements.
- Selection of building system to meet the market demand efficiently.
- Identification of suitable manufacturing methods/technologies.
- Feasibility studies & full-fledged business plans.
- Financial planning and investment analytics.
- Procurement and marketing strategy.
- Organizational structure.
With extensive experience and a real focus on customer satisfaction, you can rely on us for your next precast plant or an existing one. We provide professional consulting services with a real focus on customer satisfaction.
- Professional responsibility to our clients.
- Superior knowledge base and international experience.
- High quality and valuable consulting deliverables.
- Highest professional work ethic and standards.
- Real focus on customer satisfaction.
Is precast concrete durable?
Concrete lasts for decades. Egyptian and Romans used an ancient form of concrete for buildings and structures that still exist today. Concrete is used where the structural stability has to be maintained for long periods. Effective design detailing helps to lengthen the life of a concrete building; precast manufacturers can offer guidance on designing for durability. Current standards lay out service periods for buildings of up to 75 or more years. Precast concrete sustains this duration easily.
How safe is precast concrete against fire?
The components of concrete – cement (limestone, clay and gypsum) and aggregate materials – are chemically inert and therefore virtually non-combustible. It's also incredibly resistant to fire, which makes it a safe bet for any kind of construction. Concrete does not emit any toxic fumes when exposed to fire. Not only is the structural stability maintained for longer periods, but concrete construction prevents the spread of the fire from one building to another.
How much investment do I need for a precast plant?
This depends totally on your local conditions, project plans and investment outlook. We at PreConPro are happy to discuss in detail and to guide you through the complete process to help you achieve success in your investment vision. Please contact us to know more.